Thursday, 6 March 2008

Another day closer to Rachel's big day


Last night I had to attend a dealer function for Nikon. It was held at the Quarters in Florida Road. Henrik suggested I take the BMW so that I could have a chance to drive it and get used to it. Quick a nerve-wracking experience.
I wonder if I will ever get used to it. I'm so afraid someone is going to crash into me or something. Midnight saw the price of fuel rise again. This time going up by fifty cents a litre. It is crazy how fast prices are rising, but at least I have money for fuel which is more than can be said for some people.
Actually I am very blessed.
I saw in my Mums blog that she has posted a picture of Rachel at "school" wearing a little happy birthday hat and blowing out her candle.
I can't wait until Saturday when it will be her birthday party. I am keen to see how she plays in her sand pit, and if she likes the bucket and spade set I have bought for her. I have managed to get the photos from her blog to make some prints to go into the album I am making for Rachel. Also Rachel is now featured in a display frame in the store. Tanja asked me to print a picture of her to display in one of the frames we are promoting this week. So now Rachel can put "frame model" in her CV one day. I chose the one I did where I changed the picture to monochrome with just the colour in her outfit brought back. An interesting effect and very easy to do.
Today I was taking pictures of all the staff at the store for a flyer advertising our services that I am making. It was fun for me to use the Nikon I like so much. Just a pity I can't take it home with me.

No comments: