"You are the weakest link, goodbye!" might well have been the comment I made after three staff at an Internet Service Provider served up the most awful service I have recieved to date from any company.
However I am of the opinion that the only way to make things better is to take on issues head on and make sure that those who need to know about problems hear about them.
It is exactly this type of thinking that is behind HelloPeter a local South African site that gives customers a chance to report bad service and compliment companies that are doing a good job.
1 comment:
Hi Eve, give our feedback service a try next time you want to get through to a company - we publish compliments and send complaints directly to companies so that they can respond and deal with them, at no cost.
Post a Comment